- Place of Origin: Incheon, South Korea
- Brand Name: Protek
- Model Number: Protek A434
- frequency range: 4 GHz
- test mode: vswr, return loss, distance to fault
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1 pcs per box|
|Delivery Detail:||between 1 day to 2 weeks|
SpecificationsProtek RF Master measures distance to fault, vswr, return loss parameters of gsm base station cables and antenna connections.
Protek A434 RF Master 4 GHz
A large number of abnormal cell site problems are typically caused by the antenna system, cable & connectors or both. It’s important to have the right instrument available when either servicing or certifying cell sites for operation. The A434 RF Master has all of the measurement functions necessary to accurately verify the site’s antenna systems from VSWR to Power measurements. In addition the A434 RF Master makes distance-to-fault measurements to accurately pinpoint the fault’s location. Touch panel operation and a 7 inch wide TFT color display allows measurements to be easily made and displayed on the A434 RF Master. Its Application specific software allows user to easily compare and analyze measurements and generate professional reports. A rechargeable and field installable lithium ion battery for operating longer than 3 hours is part of the A434 RF Master.
- Made in South Korea
- 2.7 GHz and 4 GHz verisons are available
- Most practical site analyzer for gsm base station vswr, distance to fault, return loss tests.
- Touch screen and flash disk options make the rf master most modern product in the global market.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
Email to this supplier
- Obstruction Marking Spheres
- solar powered aviation obstruction light
- EMF Meter
- Nylon and Stainless Steel Cable Ties
- Telecom Transmission Products
- Solar Aviation Obstruction Lights
- Aviation Obstruction Light
- Fiberoptic Cable Test Instruments
- Telecommunication Test and Measurement Devices
- RF connectors and adapters
- Cable and Wire Terminals
- Aircraft Warning Lights
- Isolation Products
- Survey Tools
- Telecommunication Tools